BEST BALTIC DRUSKININKAI CENTRAL is located in the Old Town of Druskininkai, in the vicinity of the resort health centre, an aqua park, a pedestrian avenue, M. K. Čiurlionis Memorial Museum, outdoor tennis courts, the town beach, a quay, and cycling paths.
In 1909 the first hotel in Druskininkai was opened here by the parents of famous sculptor Jacques Lipchitz. In summer 2007, the hotel restarted again in the restored building keeping authentic interior elements as well as the original name, Central.
The hotel is equipped with a free wireless Internet connection, air conditioners, an elevator, an outdoor terrace, a restaurant, a wellness centre, and a free parking lot in the inner yard. During warm seasons, there is a chance to play croquet on the hotel lawn.
A compact-sized, two-storey building with a mansard, the BEST BALTIC DRUSKININKAI CENTRAL in Druskininkai offers excellent conditions for important meetings and seminars as well as relaxation and parties with friends or colleagues.
The hotel guests are offered discounts in the resort Health Centre, Druskininkai Aqua Park, the resort SPA centres, and medical sanatoriums.